Sunday 20 September 2009

continuation of things I love......


I thought long and hard about what I should next list as things I love, and in keeping with the 'stay away from the dark side' my next post is in appreciation of ...............breasts...yes thats right, I am a hetrosexual female but I have great and sincere appreciation of breasts. Whats not to like after all. This topic came to the forefront of my mind after a conversation in work. A collegue (Social Worker) was commenting to our young (22 year old) Social Work student how disgusting and innappropriate was a huge billboard with a magnificent pair of boobies advertising ? car parts I think. She was saying how the poster 'objectified' women as sexual objects. What?? I am a sexual being.... I do have breasts and I concur with the song lyrics ( I forget who by) that 'everybody needs a bosom for a pillow'. I said that they were pretty spectacular bazooka's and cheered me everytime I passed by said billboard. The student (who by this time was pretty red faced) grinned and said he deliberately drove by them every day! Good for him. Do we now have to apologize for being female. I did note (mentally) that the Social Worker in question had none. I however am proud to confess I sport a 34 D-E pair and I am always willing to hug anyone needing a bosom for a pillow! (Within reason, doesn't do to hug every homeless person I come across) keeps my husband pretty happy :D

3 comments:

Unknown said...

nd yes, I do love your breasts

thisguyscott said...

breasts are good. i need a pair to play with over here. it would probably help my depression.

Anonymous said...

It was Cornershop that sang about "everybody needs a bosom for a pillow " (or possibly Cliff Richard).... And who doesn't love breasts.