Sunday 13 September 2009

Sunday Bloody Sunday

Actually we had a lovely Sunday. Darren, Ben and I went to the Black Box and enjoyed the very laid back vibe, coffee, and films. Darren and Ben bought books and vinyls. They were totally impressed with the array of 2nd hand goods on offer. I saw Terry Hooley, he was manning a music stall. I didn't speak to him ( because I don't know him, only of him and I used up my quota of psychobitch for this month)
I had time to reflect on my shameful Twitter behaviour last night and yet again (will I never learn) that too much alcohol and Tweeting is not a terribly good idea.
I must remember that Twitter is not real life.
I must remember that twitter is not real life.
I must remember that Twitter is not real life.
Any better?
I don't know if I can make that concept stick.
I will try harder. I hate thinking I hurt anyone. No excuse for that. Especially a friend. ARH! Did it again. I must remember that Twitter is not real life.

2 comments:

willmarch said...

Welcome to the world of blog. Hope you get as much out of it as I am getting. I was being self depreciating when I called my blog shite. I'm not a professional blogger but I do my best. I am really greatful that you make the time to visit it and compliment it. I will support your endeavours when ever I can. The thing about blogs, it gives you an opportunity to realy flesh out who you are. You can say things here you don't say on twitter.
I like the lay out. Easy on the eye.
PS A little bit jealous that you have one follower more than me.

Just Debs said...

Welcome Will.I am still excited about this.....endeavour. Natalie Allen ( she has a website) advised me to tweet about new posts to direct tweeps to this page. So I'll see how that goes. I really like your film reviews other people would benefit from reading them, tweet about it in a positive way. Try, :)